Sunday, May 30, 2010

Featured Seller: Deborah Julian!!!

I'm pretty excited to introduce today's feature just because as you can see she's clearly very talented!
Say Hello to Deborah Julian and her awesome Shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/DeborahJulian
After taking just one look at her shop, I've been glued! I can't wait to see what she'll come up with next!
~Let find out a little bit more about this Artist!
"I am a photographer, living in New York City with my husband and cats. Art and photography were my primary passions for many years—until my heart was captured by a smart, funny cat named George. It was love at first sight the moment we saw each other at the Humane Society of New York.
~My husband Dave and I have since adopted two other terrific cats named Billy and Sammy. These three boys have found their way into my art. Not only are they my favorite subjects-they also help me create my images, frequently sitting at the computer with me as I work on my pictures in Photoshop. Sammy, particularly, likes to walk across the keyboard while I am working, adding his own creative touches to my images. Where would I be without cats?"
~Thanks for sharing a little about yourself Deborah!~
I loved this one, so cute! Deborah's shop is a great place to find any art for a cat lover in your life!
Don't you just love clouds? I know I do....and here's yet another awesome piece from Deborah's Shop!
~Thanks Again for Sharing Deborah! Here's the link to her shop again....it's definitely a shop worth looking at! http://www.etsy.com/shop/DeborahJulian
~Would you like to be featured or spotlighted on my blog?
Just Follow my blog and leave a comment with a link to your shop and blog, and I'd love to feature you!
~Thanks for stopping in BedBuggs Boutique!

2 comments:

  1. Deborah has some beautiful pieces! And I love your owl pillow!
    Here is my shop, called Only One...
    bgordon2.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah's shop is awesome. I have some of her kitty cards and NYC cards and they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

My First Treasury! "Autumn Morning"