Saturday, May 29, 2010

Today's Featured Seller: Southern05Belle!!!

Every Etsy Shop is in need of a high quality banners, avatars buttons and more...why not yours? Check Out today's featured Shop: Southern05Belle http://www.southern05belle.etsy.com/
I just had to learn more about this talented Seller, and here's what Kim shared with us:
~"My name is Kim, but online I go by Southern Belle. I am 22 years old, married, and almost done with college. I have 3 Etsy shops, but the main one I focus on is Banner-Mart http://www.southern05belle.etsy.com/
~It all started when I start messing with HTML coding. I have been messing around with HTML for years. I love to get a layout code and mess with the coding. Add coding to it, take coding off. It helps me learn more about HTML since I am self taught.
~I decided about 3 years ago to leave layouts behind for now and focus on something even funner, banners. I love creating banners and avatars. I love being digitally creative. I do not like to think of my self as a pro, but as someone who is learning more and more how to be digitally creative.
~There is just so much to learn with the programs I use, that by learning one new thing can improve your work. With that in mind, I do not use PhotoShop. Instead I use GIMP. Although, I will have to use PhotoShop when I start working on my Graphic Design degree."

~Thanks for sharing a little about yourself Kim....she's really good for teaching herself!!!! But let's let some samples do the talking...
Here's some seasonal Premade Banners that are in her shop!
And here are some custom Icons! Soooo many to choose from!
And don't forget her cute Holiday Banners. You've just got to stop in her shop and see everything that she's got! http://www.southern05belle.etsy.com/
~But wait....don't forget to visit these too!
~Thanks Again Kim!!!
~Would you like to be a featured Seller? Just follow my blog and leave a comment with a link to your shop!
~Thanks for Stopping in to BedBuggs Boutique!

2 comments:

  1. A lot of lovely banners ! I have to admire anyone who understands HTML codes to me reading those codes is like reading Martian ! LOL
    The seasonal banners are really cool, I never thought to change my banner for the holidays or just because it's Summer, Winter, Fall or Spring, but it's a neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please consider me for feature.

    http://remora22.etsy.com

    thank you

    ReplyDelete

My First Treasury! "Autumn Morning"