Friday, February 12, 2010

Introducing.....BedBugg Bags!!!

These are my BedBugg Bags!!! What do you think of 'em?


-So far I have only made a "Lady the ladybug" Bag and a "Bizzee the bumble bee" Bag. My first two were Birthday Presents for my 3 year old daughter and 3 year old niece. I'm happy to report that they were a hit!

-These BedBugg Bags are 10" in diameter, and they can fit quite a bit in them.

-My daughter uses her's for dance. She can fit her tap and ballet shoes in it easily.







-Here's a view of "Lady" from the front side, so you can see the zipper. It ended up looking like the BedBugg's mouth.
















-Here's "Bizzee" I think that he's my personal favorite BedBugg Bag.
















-Well, tell me what you think!

-Do you like 'em, love 'em?

-Do you think I should try my other BedBuggs as Bags?

-Let me know, I'm more than open to your opinions and suggestions.











No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Treasury! "Autumn Morning"