Saturday, February 27, 2010

Spring Bows!

So with Spring just around the corner (I hope) I've decided to start making Spring/Easter Bows. The set above is a Satin Aqua or Turquoise Bow Clip Set. They are perfect for Weddings, Church, Easter or just Dressing Up.
While I was shipping this set of Bows, I realised that I never posted a picture of how our Bows are gift wrapped. They also include care instructions.

Hot Pink Polka Dot Bow and Headband Bow Set. They really are this bright. Every time my little girl wears her set, she gets oodles of compliments. These are definitely one of my favorites.
White Satin Ribbon with Lavender and Purple Polka Dot Flower. So Cute, pictures just don't do this one justice (plus the satin is soooo hard to photograph just right.)
This White Satin Bow Headband is perfect for Christenings, Baby Blessings, or Easter. It is very Elegant and is the perfect touch for any occasion.
-More Spring Bows Coming Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Treasury! "Autumn Morning"