Thursday, June 24, 2010

Featured Seller: The Fertile Garden!!!

If you're always looking for that "mid-week pick-me-up"....like I always am..then you are going to love Today's Featured Seller!
I'm very excited about this feature as it is very positive and influential!
Let's here it for The Fertile Garden!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFertileGarden
Isn't this Hope Fertility Bracelet Beautiful! If you love this item...you're going to love this Shop!
Lets learn a little more about the Designer/Seller:
~"About The Fertile Garden:
~"Infertility can feel like you are running a marathon without knowing how much further you have to run or even if there is a finish line ahead. That's why I created The Fertile Garden. Sometimes you need a little extra positivity and hope in your life while trying to conceive, and you've come to the right place!
~"About Me:
~"I am an artist who loves to create positive and inspiring artwork! I also love jewelry making, and creating fertility jewelry and bracelets has a special place close to my heart, as it is something I have personally experienced.
~"What keeps me motivated:
~"I hope to bring a source of comfort to women and couples going through the same journey."
~Thanks so much for Sharing!
I just love the "A Mothers Love - Inspiring and Positive Fertility Art Print" pictured above! I know so many who are struggling with infertility, and I personally know how tough it can be to struggle with conception, but it is SO IMPORTANT to remain positive and just believe!
Thanks Again for these beautiful items and your inspiration to us all!
Here's the shop Link Again: http://www.thefertilegarden.etsy.com
I know that where to go for gifts for my struggling friends!
And Don't forget to visit this great blog too!
~Thanks Again for Stopping in BedBuggs Boutique!
If you'd like to see your shop featured here....just follow my blog and leave a comment with a direct link to your shop!
Have A GREAT DAY!!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful feature, thank you so much Krista!! :)
    http://thefertilegarden.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspiring and a beautiful shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great feature, love the necklace you posted!

    ReplyDelete

My First Treasury! "Autumn Morning"