Thursday, June 3, 2010

Red White and Blue Tutu!!!

Let's here it for the Red, White and Blue!!! I can't believe July is almost here....Holy Crow....this years about half way over!
Check Out BedBugg Boutique's latest....a 4th of July Tutu! Perfect for the Parade or fireworks!
~This lil' number is the Ultimate of ultimate Tutu's, it's carefully handmade with well over 150 yards of Tulle (that's as much tulle as can be put on the elastic!)
~This tutu is a three layered tutu...so it's triple the fun!
Let's here it for my beautiful model.....my 3 year old daughter Kaylie!
~She really loves all these tutus....and the photos just wouldn't be the same with out her!
~Kaylie is my first lil BedBugg, she's a real FireCracker and she is a huge inspiration to me! I just love her to bits!
~XOXOXOXO!!!!
~ And here's another Red White and Blue addition to BedBuggs Boutique....a headband with Red Star Button Center...perfect for Baby's first Fourth of July!
~Coming soon as hair clips!
~I want to see your Red White and Blue!!!! Please leave me a link to yours!
~Thanks for stopping in BedBuggs Boutique!~

6 comments:

  1. Your little model is so cute! Love the tutu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TUTU Cute! I can't believe there is 150 yards there!
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrairieWindDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! I can't find where to buy these. are you still selling them and how much. thanks Reka
    patakyreka@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello are these still available to but.. Tty soon nissa924924@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

My First Treasury! "Autumn Morning"