Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Today's Featured Seller: Pink Lemonade!!!

Here's another Etsy Shop that I'm just tickled pink about....hehe.....who doesn't love Pink Lemonade??? Well I have to tell you that if you love the beverage....you love the Shop! Say Hello to Pink Lemonade!!!!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ComeShopPinkLemonade
Isn't this tank to die for? Perfect accessory for those summer days! And if you love this piece you'll really love all that this cute shop has to offer!
Let's learn more about the designer!
~"My name is Paige, I am 14 years old, and I am the owner of Pink Lemonade Clothing and Accessory Boutique aka (ComeShopPinkLemonade) on Etsy.
~" I sell lots of girly things in my shop, but mostly I sell Rosette Tank Tops and Tees, Ruffle Blouses, and Chunky Necklaces. I love to create bright and colorful pieces that will bring joy to the young (and young at heart) ladies that purchase them!
~"My greatest inspiration comes from other artists. They push me to make my shop better and work harder to make my items the best the can possibly be. The forums is a great place to get advice on what you should be doing with your shop- it helped me tremendously!"
~Thanks for Sharing Paige....you're an inspiration to us all!!! Can you believe that she's only 14!!!! This Girl is going to go far....seriously!
~Here's her shop again:
But Don't forget to visit her blog:
And remember to like her Facebook page too:
~Thanks Again Paige!!! I'm now officially inspired!
~Would you like to be featured on my blog??? I would love to feature you and your shop!
~All I ask is that you follow my blog and leave a comment with a link to your shop so I can contact you!
~I hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks for visiting BedBuggs Boutique!

5 comments:

  1. 14! Wow Paige! Very impressive. You have an exciting creative future for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Fantastic! I love the yellow tank top with the pink flowers! Seriously? Only 14 years old??? WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great feature! I'm lovin' that last pic! Super cute. =)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! What a super talented and creative young lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! If Paige is only 14- look out world! Very amazing!

    ReplyDelete

My First Treasury! "Autumn Morning"