Thursday, August 12, 2010

Featured Seller: Artsy Clay!!!

Today's Featured Seller is very fun, cute and creative! Say Hello to Artsy Clay!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/artsyclay
Isn't this Pink Bird soooooo cute? I just realized that all the features from this shop are bird related...and as cute as they are...this shop is loaded with so much more than just adorable birdies!
Alrighty let's learn a little more about this seller!
~"My love for tiny things began when I was a child - playing with dolls, decorating a big dollhouse and enjoying miniature collectibles. I grew up in a crafty family so the seed was planted at an early age to make things, especially to spread a little joy by making handmade gifts for others.
~"As an adult, I tried many types of crafts but never found one I could consider my “own” until I discovered polymer clay. With it, I have been delighted to be able to design and create little pins and pendants that I can wear and share with others. First I sold on Ebay and then found Etsy, and have greatly enjoyed networking with other artists and have met some wonderful friends.
~"My favorite things to make are cats and dogs, nature’s bounty such as flowers and leaves, hearts because they stand for love, and faces.
~"My inspiration comes especially from things I see in nature such as animals . . . a perfectly shaped tree . . . shadows and sunlight playing on a leaf in the woods . . . a vibrant color, and from finding new techniques and ideas in books and online. The possibilities of polymer clay are endless, so there’s always a new way to combine shapes, colors, layers and embellishments."


~Thanks so much for Sharing with us Judy! Don't you just love these cute birds? Then you're going to adore her shop! Here's the link again for you..... http://www.etsy.com/shop/artsyclay

~Would you like to see your shop featured on my blog? Just follow and leave a comment with a link to your shop so I can contact you!

Have a Great Day!

4 comments:

  1. The little birds are cute!


    Have a wonderful day!

    ChristieCottage.blogspot.com
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the beautiful feature!!! ♥♥♥ Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! I love birdy things. I'm doing a craft show this weekend and just made a bunch of bookmarks and lavender satchets with birdies on them.

    if I have any left over (hopefully I wont!!) I'll add them to my shop


    ♥ Tsuki
    Little Gray Fox

    ReplyDelete

My First Treasury! "Autumn Morning"