Friday, August 27, 2010

Featured Seller: Elisa's Dezignz!!!

Alright....so you're looking for something totally and completely new and different??? I know that I always am! Well then say Hello to Elisa's Dezignz!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/elisasdezignz
Okay...so this vintage style necklace is worth every penny! So Cute!!! And best of all no one else will have it, or anything like it for that matter! Well this whole shop is loaded with fun goodies! And one visit will convert you! Let's learn a little more about this great Etsy Seller:
~"Hi everyone! My name is Elisa and I am the owner of the shop Elisa’s Dezignz (otherwise known as Dazzling Dezigns but that name was already taken)! I am a graphic designer by trade but have been a SAHM for about 5 years now. I am really thankful that I am able to be there every day for my kids but I was getting bored with the daily routine. My son starts Junior Kindergarten and my daughter will be going to preschool three mornings a week so I want to be available for field trips and anything else that might come up so I don’t really want to work out of the house. I also wanted to stay in the graphic design industry but I didn’t want to do freelance work.... again!
~"My jewelry business began when I made a beautiful little Swarovski bracelet for my brand new niece. Then I made a few more pieces for family and friends and it quickly became something I loved to do! I decided to make it a home based business by selling my pieces online and after doing a bit of online research I came across the Etsy website. I absolutely love this website and I am definitely doing all my shopping here from now on!

~"I do want to continue with the graphic design side of things so I also design greeting cards and invitations. Some of them are handmade with paper, glue and embellishments and others are all done digitally on the computer. These will be up in my shop in the very near future so please check back often.

~"Anything beautiful inspires me and keeps me motivated. I lean toward jewelry inspired by nature’s colors and that will go with everything but I do create pieces that compliment a particular color scheme. All of my designs are OOAK unless otherwise stated and there is nothing that I wouldn’t wear or use myself. An example of something that I created more than one of is the Breast Cancer Swarovski Bookmark. I am donating a portion of the proceeds to the CIBC RUN FOR THE CURE which takes place in October.

~"For anyone who purchases anything in my shop and mentions they saw this on the BedBuggs blog I will give free shipping."

Please join my Facebook page to keep up with any updates and member only promotions.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=128758493820745

I hope to do business with you soon!

Elisa ~ Elisa’s Dezignz (Dazzling Dezignz)

Thanks so Much for Sharing with us Elisa!!! Love your work!!!
Here's her shop's link again:
Now off you all go to visit and enjoy!

~If you would like to be featured on my blog, just follow and leave a comment with a link to your shop so I can contact you!

~Thanks again and have a Fabulous and hopefully busy weekend!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Treasury! "Autumn Morning"