Sunday, August 8, 2010

Today's Featured Seller: Dizzy Dog!!!

Today's Featured Shop is not only cute, but it's loaded with cute stuff for a good cause! Say Hello to Dizzy Dog!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/dizzydog
Isn't this Bracelet cute? I love the colors, but then again I love everything in this shop! Let's learn a little about this great seller!
~"I started making hemp bracelets to sell at a Relay For Life charity event for the American Cancer Society. They sold well and I decided to keep making them and keep donating the money to the ACS.
~"A friend of mine has been battling cancer and is at the end of her treatment. Her positive spirit through such tough times made me realize that fighting cancer really is a battle and it is one that any one of us could face at any time.
~"I also love to knit when I get time, so I may dust off the needles and put some knitted things in my shop for charity too. I have recently started blogging as an escape from "real" life. I love browsing other blogs and love the creativity of others."
My blog can be found at www.quickdistraction.blogspot.com

~Wow! Thanks so much for sharing with us Dizzy Dog! And Best Wishes to you and your adorable shop!
Here's Dizzy Dog's Shop link again...so you can go check it out and go ahead and buy...it's all for a good cause!

~If you would like to be featured on my blog just follow and leave a comment with a link to your shop!
Have a Great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Treasury! "Autumn Morning"