Friday, July 9, 2010

Featured Seller: Peachy Pop Vintage!!!

Today's Featured Seller is another one of those fun shops that is loaded with Great Vintage Finds.....I'm going to be keeping my eye on this one...just to see what all they come up with.
Let's hear it for Peachy Pop Vintage: http://www.etsy.com/shop/PeachyPopVintage
Isn't this Three Stand Necklace awesome? I can't seem to get enough of jewelry. Enough about what I think...let's learn a little more about the Seller:
~" My name is Amanda and I am a recent college grad who loves vintage accessories! One of my favorite things about vintage finds is the feeling of bringing something back to life, to give it a second chance. When I find a really great necklace or purse, I wonder what kind of life it “lived” before it found me. There is so much history in these pieces and I think that is a huge part of what makes them desirable.
~"I discovered my love for vintage/antique things in large part because of my Mom. She has always been artistic and creative, but a few years back she fell in love with the search for cool old pieces. We, along with my sister, started a huge collection of vintage accessories. We take joy in finding great vintage pieces before somebody else snatches them up.
~"At Peachy Pop Vintage, I strive to give the best of the best to my customers. I want buyers to know that when they stop by, they will always see something new and exciting. I want to give an entirely great experience to anybody who stops by.
~"Knowing that there will always be new vintage things to be discovered is what keeps me active and motivated to keep PPV going. Please come by and see what we’re all about!"
~Thanks so much for Sharing with us Amanda! Here's her shop link again...(warning you'll be hooked in no time)
~And don't forget to visit Amanda's Great Blog too:
~Thanks Again to Everyone that has shared their great shops! I'm addicted to these features and I can't wait to see and learn more!
~If you'd like to be featured....just follow and leave a comment with a link to your shop!
~Have a Great Weekend!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Treasury! "Autumn Morning"