Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Today's Featured Seller: Sweet Anne Vintage!!!

Today's Featured Seller is another one that I am just dying to share...this shop is beyond awesome....I LOVE IT!!! Say Hello to Sweet Anne Vintage!!!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SweetAnneVintage
I am in Love with this Beautiful White Haeger Pitcher...it is totally my style! If you love Vintage you are going to find yourself dropping some money into this great shop!
~Okay, I'm done....let's learn about the Seller.....
~"Hey everyone! My name is Megan, and I run a little vintage shop called Sweet Anne Vintage.
~"I know, I know, you're probably thinking, "Huh? What the what? Why is her shop name Sweet Anne Vintage if her REAL name is Megan?" Well, I have a slight confession to make. I'm slightly obsessed with the movie Anne of Green Gables. It's been my favorite since I was a kid and I still watch it about once every year.
~"The beautiful fashion and decor I see in that movie were basically what inspired me to start the shop!
~"I have another confession....I used to REALLY dislike vintage.
~"I'm pretty sure my mom dragged me to every antique store within a 200 mile radius when I was younger, and I dreaded those trips. But as I got a little older (and wiser), I realized my mom was right about something. ~"These pieces are beautiful...and they are built to last....and they have a history. I opened this shop to *hopefully* share some of these things that I think are so interesting and unique.
~"Thanks for reading and have a great day!"
~"Oh, and for a special, I'd like to offer everyone 10% off anything in my store if they use the code BEDBUGGS in the "Note to Seller" section.
~"You can convo first for me to set up a reserved listing with the sale price, or I will refund through PayPal."
~Wow...Thanks Megan! Here's the link to her shop again:
I'm off to check her out again...!
~If you'd like to see your shop featured here on my blog....just follow and leave a comment with a link to your shop so I can contact you!!!
Don't Forget to Enter Only One's Miss. Birdie Giveaway Below!!!
(If you are having problems entering...as Google has been giving me some fits...please email me at mybedbuggs@gmail.com)


~Thanks for Stopping in BedBuggs Boutique!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Treasury! "Autumn Morning"