Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Today's Featured Seller: Love Lee Soaps!!!

Today's Featured Seller just blows my mind!!! This Shop is far beyond adorable! And I have to say that I Love Everything in This Cute Shop! Say Aloha to Love Lee Soaps!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/LoveLeeSoaps
This Hamburger looks way too real....my 3 year old's Favorite food is "hamberbergers" so I'm afraid she's just eat this if I got it for her (we'll give her a couple more years).
Let's learn a little about this Great Etsy Seller!
~"My name is Leeana Provan and I live in Daytona Beach, Florida.
~" I am 21 years old and currently attending college majoring in Graphic Design.
~"My soaps are inspired by many different things. As you can tell by looking at my shop foods and sweets play a big part. Aside from those I am also inspired by bright colors, fun shapes and circus themes.
~"I am very fortunate to have a lot of help and support around keeping me motivated. My mom helps with orders, dad makes molds and my boyfriend has become a master soap shrink wrapper over time!"



Thanks so much for sharing with us Leeana! Here's her shop link again!


(And I'm telling you....you're going to be VERY TEMPTED by everything in her cute shop!)

~If you would like to see your shop featured on my blog...just follow and leave a comment with a direct link to your shop!

~Have a Happy Tuesday~

1 comment:

  1. how darling! almost too cute to use!

    found you on etsy forums, i hope you'll come visit me too!

    http://jdavissquared.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My First Treasury! "Autumn Morning"